Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photos from February...

Again it's half way through March before I am posting last months photos. Oops. Here we go. Photo a day subjects are in brackets {LIKE THIS}. Yes I know it's a math thing and not a substitute for (THESE). It just looks fancier. ;)


{YOU}
So here I am. All up close and personal like.

{LIGHT}
Last light of the day. Gorgeous shot captured by Cody

Major writing pet peeve. Where is this books editor!?!

Funny guys at Apple Spice wrote on our bags. 
 

{PEACE}
Peaceful clouds at sunset

{FUNNY}
Hah. I tried to freehand these cat faces on my nails. Awesome & funny.

{SOMETHING ORANGE}
An orange toy cruiser. What could be better?

{THIS IS WHERE I RELAX}
With a book and a cat on the couch

{HALF}
Half a rainbow brad all close up like

{FEET}
Loving my Japanese tabi socks! Toes all separate for flip flops. 

Nails of the day. French manicure + stripes + glitter

Made a crazy good cake for my Moms birthday!

Fun party times


{VEGETABLE}
Uh, this guy is awesome. And he is a guy. Notice the "third sprout" there. ;)
 

{CREATE}
I created some fun s'mores snack mix for Valentine's Day treats 

I am in LOVE with my new Hemnes cabinet, and the KNOBS Cody gave me for Valentine's to go on it make it even better. (From World Market)

{FAVOURITE}
These are my fave treat. I buy a bag every time I hit up Target.

{HEART}
A glass heart for no reason at all

{CHILDHOOD}
Man, if this isn't my childhood, I don't know what is. Red hooded sweatshirt, forehead full of bangs, homemade jeans, hand-me-down shirt, and strawberries printed on my shoelaces. And of course a goofy face.

{C IS FOR}
Cat of course. I love it when she sleeps folded in half on her paws. 

So most of you know via me, my FB, or instagram, that Molly died at the beginning of March. I am still pretty sad, and will post a little more about it when I do my March photo round up. xo

No comments: