Tuesday, October 1, 2013

So long September!

"Listen! The wind is rising, 
and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings,
now for October eves!"
-Humbert Wolfe

So who is with me?!? Huzzah for the beginning of October! Except for the lame-o government, of course. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from September. If it was for the "photo a day" challenge, I put the challenge word in bold, then my description under it.


Together.
Holding hands at church. Yep, I took a photo during church. ;)

My name starts with:
J - a necklace, a j i wrote, a notecard

Cody was "taking inventory" aka playing with his climbing toys

Lines
Cute printable of a favorite quote

More Washi Tape. I have a problem.

Alone
The cat always thinks she wants in the shower. She's wrong.

Here forever
I could stay here eating this chocolate soufflé forever

Getting Ready
To mix this chocolate into the s'mores bars

White
Elephant

Made by me
Wreath I made out of paper lunch sacks

On the wall
My fave thing on my wall in my crafty room

Sweet
Treat from my nephews wedding

What you did today
My super fun honeycomb manicure

Shadow
Made some shadow puppets for fun

Unexpected
Happy Mail!

Delish apple tart - I love puff pastry!

Has anyone else tried Nature Box? Is it worth the full price?
My first box was 50% off so it was awesome

Frame
Awesome way to frame a print, in a book!

In front of me
Always a book

Vintage
Tray from my Grandfather that I painted and write happy things on

In the morning
I was up at sunrise! Ok, STILL up at sunrise...

Rule of thirds
The cruiser is always a willing subject

The dang cat got on the counter while we were at church and
totally got into the stick of butter that was softening on the counter.
Bad kitty.
 
From my childhood
Picture of me in my fancy dress
 
What is this?
Easy to guess, I just liked the photo

Made me smile
 Colorful and fun nail art

10 O'Clock
Breakfast of champs. HoCho and a bagel

Found
Adorable pumpkin patch in Paradise. I need to go buy some soon!!

There you have it! If you're on instagram you should try the challenge in October! It really looks like a good list of prompts. This month I did about 23/30, so not too shabby, but I can do better.

No comments: