Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August...blah

I think anyone who knows me or has read my blog knows I am not a summer person. August is soooo long. I tried to keep up with my photo-a-day, but gave up after day 16. 
Ah well. Here's to the end of summer. Just waiting for fall weather now.

I tried to finish these cute letter blocks for a friend...and failed. 
Still working on them I promise!

Got a super cute new sloth phone case. Yay for cheapy China cases from ebay!

Made some slushies

and some cookies

love this picture of the husband so very much

 
 Added fresh blueberries to my German Pancakes. Best idea ever.

Close up shot of some brads.

Ah, late summer storms = fires on the mountains in my back yard. Super lame.

Not super lame, this matte top coat on top of shiny black polish. Amazing.

Helicopters fighting the fire
 
 This lemon sorbet is amazing. AMAZING.

I do not like zucchini baked into things. 

Cody however does. 

I don't know.

Went to Cody's cousins wedding. Lovely.

These were my wedding nails

No comments: