Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What you missed in May

I just don't have it in me to re-post all my 30+ instagram pictures here from last month. Instead here are a few favorites from May.
For the rest, you can always look at my pictures HERE if you don't have the app on your phone.

New shoes! Got them for cheap on STP.
 More quatrefoil nails! Loved this color combo.
 Cody doing the slackline at the park.
 Card I made for Cody's Mom. Love the washi tape!
 Lemon scones!! The best ever.
 My pedicure matched my pj pants!
 Lemon cupcakes I made for Mother's Day. Yummy.
 My MOM! She's the best.
 Silver stripes and lots of colors.
 Green & grey and polka dots.
 Love that boy.
 Wheee. He took my bike for a spin in the driveway.
 We took the cruiser for a spin in the mountains. Hit a locked gate and had to turn around and come home the same way. Boo. p.s. someone please cut my hair.
 Bought this fuzzy top coat. It's fun.
 Cody bought me this pretty gerbera daisy for no reason at all.
 Giving an eskimo kiss to my friend on the wall.
 Cat yawns. Always funny.
xox

No comments: