Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo A Day - August


And so continues the downward spiral of my blog into not really a blog at all, but just re-posting  pictures I took with instagram. Honestly, I rarely use flickr at all anymore, and facebook just annoys me. Twitter is fine but I don't have many friends who tweet and mostly follow famous or informative people there. Let's face it, I'm just not interesting enough to post several times a month.

So far I am doing really well on the September photo a day challenge. I haven't missed a day, even when I was completely drugged and out of it for a dental appointment (that I am still recovering from DAYS later) I made sure and got my picture posted early before I zombied up. I am sure you are riveted and on the edge of your seats to see what I come up with for the next month worth of pics. ;)

No comments: