Monday, December 6, 2010

It's the most wonderful time...

...of the year!
Gingerbread House
We got this Gingerbread House kit at Target and man oh man it's the cutest thing ever and SO fun to make. It is however, the only thing at my house that is fully decorated for the holidays. (It was featured as the first photo in this online article HERE) My tree is up, but it's branches remain empty, my bins of decorations are filling up the living room, but haven't been opened. I have some awesome new ornaments to put on my tree this year, and I am very excited about them. I think tonight is the night for getting it all put together.

I am trying to do most of my shopping online and early this year. It's so much easier to know if you're getting a good deal than by running from store to store. Speaking of good deals, I'm hoping to get these wicked cute boots for practically half price tonight at a sale:
The hard part will then be waiting to wear them till after I officially get them for Christmas. We're not very good at that at our house. Not having any children makes it easy to just buy things and start using them right away. But where is the fun in that? We *might* be getting a new dining room table for Christmas, and we *might* have already set it up and totally started using it already. Oops. See? Hard!

I am super excited to see some of my nephews who are coming to visit this month! One is coming before Christmas, and 2 are visiting after to go snowboarding with Cody and I just love having them around. I am so lucky to have the best nieces and nephews that put up with and humor me. 

Well this was completely useless and random. I guess that's what you get from a blog post written at 3 in the morning. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oooh. Love those boots. I just bought some, but those are way cuter! Where are you getting them from? And I already told you, but your gingerbread house is the cutest. All professional and everything.