Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spooky Matchbox Love

So you all know I love swap-bot right? I have had such a good time swapping with people all over the globe, and I have met so many fabulous people! It also allows me to be creative and use my crafty stash.
Anyway, one of my favorite things to swap there is matchboxes. I joined a Halloween themed matchbox swap and had SO much fun making this one.
Along with the matchbox, I sent a set of cupcake picks I made, and also a "grow your own black cat" toy for her children. I really love picturing someone opening up my swap packages and being happy. 
Halloween Matchbox Swap Package -Sent!
Halloween Matchbox Open
Halloween Matchbox Fillings

Also, happy 10/10/10!

3 comments:

O. said...

Awesome matchbox! I just love your halloween blog layout it just makes me happy everytime I see it

Natalie said...

So Cute! I need to start swapping again!

Megan said...

It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff can fit in a matchbox. So fun!