Friday, October 1, 2010

Goodies & Grass Seeds

Happy October! I love making my blog all Halloween themed! Also, I've been waiting (at husbands request) to put up my Halloween decor around the house and I'm excited to do that this weekend. So, to celebrate that today is October and Friday, here is a small sampling of fun things in my etsy favorites right now. I don't really NEED any of them (except maybe those cupcake liners) but they are all so adorable they make me think I do. Just look at them and be happy.


Oh, and if you're a neighbor, and you drive by my house, that IS grass seed you see sprayed in a green fuzz all over our dirt! That's right, after 6 years of slacking, we are going to try growing more than rocks & weeds!! Wish us luck that the weather stays good for at least a few more weeks!!

2 comments:

O. said...

can't wait to see your halloween decorations

Megan said...

Hooray for grass! We'll have to drive by and admire it. And your blog looks stinkin cute too.