Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lucky Me!

*I wrote this post in May and forgot to publish it! Oops!*
I just received this adorable matchbox in a swap from my friend Lisa. She makes the most gorgeous things. Look at how perfectly whimsical woodland this is!!
250ct B.I.R.D.S. matchbox - Recieved!

This is the CUTEST pouch that she made for me! I can't get over how fab it is.
Cutest pouch ever.

The matchbox was crammed full of all these fun treats...
Matchbox from Lisa

Including these rubber stamps...
Acorn & Hedgie Stamps

And these PERFECT little mushrooms she crocheted!! LOVE!
3 Little Mushies



I sent this matchbox I made to my friend Emma in Sweden, and it turned out really pretty! This was one of my most favorite swaps to make, and to receive. I really love filling up the big 250 count matchboxes!

Outsides:
outside

outside3

Insides:
matchboxcontents

buttonearrings

stampink

I really love getting fun things in the mail, and I love getting to use all of my fun crafty supplies to make something nice for someone else. I haven't been doing a lot of it lately, but I am really glad I joined swap bot!

4 comments:

Megan said...

What cute things! I'm super jealous of that pouch. I was seriously interested in how all of that stuff you made would fit into the matchbox though. Pretty amazing. You must have magical powers.

Lisa said...

:)

I'm so glad you like the matchbox swap. It is one of my most favorite ones that I've put together. The pictures you took of it are great!

You did a fabulous job on yours!

Shellie said...

You and your super craftiness! I am very envious. I especially love the hedgehog stamp! For some reason, I think hedgehogs are cute. Also, that toffee sounds divine! ANYTHING with that much butter & brown sugar HAS to be delicious! (I'd skip the pecans though and just eat the caramelly chocolatey stuff!)

Dawn said...

I am officially inspired, signing up for swapbot today...

Also, unrelated to your blog I loved the super cute b-day card, totally worth the wait.