That being established, I have had a lovely June, and July is off to a great start. Despite the fact I'm not a fan, I have rather enjoyed this summer so far.
- Celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary with a little jaunt to SLC complete with fun hotel toiletries. (I love hotel toiletries, the fancier the better) We ate fried cheese on a stick, warm gooey chocolate chip cookies, walked for days, and shopped for fun useless things that make me happy. Things like...
- This fabulous mushroom plate to hang on my wall. I love it.
- S'mores, picnics, and cook-outs in our beautiful canyon with family & friends.
- Our annual trip to the Bluebird to eat and then watch the Cache Valley Cruise-In.
- Patriotic glitter toes to show off in my...
- New summer sandals. Ahhh, arch support.
- All of the Hyrum City Sesquicentennial July 4th Celebrations, (I spent the weekend calling it the Bisquickcentennial and it made Cody nuts) complete with parade featuring an awesome fake cow I had the honor of helping create for our ward's float.
- Key Lime everything! Nom.
- Toy Story 3. I teared up a wee bit.
- Another fun trip to Ikea, where I found this awesome bird tray.
- New haircut: short, dark, and bangs. Love it.
- Getting to see some high school friends. We were (thankfully) out of town for our 15-year class reunion, but I was able to hang out with some of my besties from back in the day. I am however, sad sad sad I missed Joyce while she was here!
- Cody went to the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in Colorado without me, and claims he wants me to go with him next year. We'll see. He had a blast and even got me a smashed penny for my collection while he was there!! Yay!