- That Cody is done with school till next semester! He did an awesome job in his ridiculously hard MAE 3440 class, and now he gets to hang out with me and do fun things instead of homework. Yay!
- These cute little Blowfish flats I got (thanks Mom!!) at Shoe Carnival. They were buy one pair, get one 1/2 off, and I got them in both gray and plaid. They are comfy and cute and walk that line between pants and skirts so I wear them everywhere!
- Grapefruit. Specifically, peeling big ruby red grapefruits into tasty segments. I don't know what it is, but they taste SO much better peeled than just cut in half and eaten with a spoon. It's also a fun thing to do, my hands smell all heavenly afterward, and then I save the peels in the freezer and use them to freshen up my garbage disposal now & then.
- Also grapefruit, this yummy body butter from the Body Shop! They had a sale before Mother's day and everything was 50% off! I should have bought the larger one, because I love the scent so much! I wander around smelling the back of my hands all day when I have it on.
- These adorable birdie hooks I got from my friend Josie in a swap! They are just too cute! She also sent me this way cute package for my bday, so sweet!
- The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Oh my goodness, I love Wes Anderson. He is ridiculous, but in a good way. If you've seen any of his movies, you'll recognize his style and humor, and it translates so well to stop-motion animation. We netflixed it, watched it, and bought the DVD the next day. I would say kids over 9 would love it too, but it's more adult humor. Come and borrow it from me if you want to be entertained!
- The She & Him album I downloaded for 5$. So lovely, and it sounds like summer....
- These Double Chocolate Chunk cookies. I add a little more cocoa and decrease the sugar a smidge to make them EXTRA dark chocolatey. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
- All my sisters, sisters-in-law, friends, and of course my very own fabulous Mom, a late Happy Mother's day. Hope it was fantastic and you received many terrible meals made by men, and terrible crafts made by kids. :)
- That one of us (I'm betting on Cody) gets up the urge to work on our yard soon. We have lived in our house for 6 years, and we still don't have grass planted. We DO have a sprinkler system in place, all we need now is something to water besides rocks and weeds. I hate yard work, so very very much. I'd be fine with a synthetic lawn like the Brady Bunch had, but that would be a waste of our fancy sprinklers no?
- That one day I follow through on my promise to give my friends glitter toes. I haven't forgotten, I promise!