Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm not wearing green right now.

Every St. Pattys day, I get a craving for cupcakes. Specifically chocolate cupcakes with green frosting. Why? I have no idea, it's super random. I don't celebrate by making corned beef,  cabbage, tinting my pancakes (or mashed potatoes, or toilet water) green or anything, and I'm pretty sure cupcakes aren't inherently Irish, but it's just what I do.
Oh, and I just remembered, I might have added green food coloring to the toilet water once, thinking it would be a funny trick on Cody, and he didn't even notice. I think he just thought I'd cleaned the toilet with green stuff instead of the usual blue I guess. 
EDIT! update...
Ok, so they're officially Birthday cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles and a plastic candle thingy, but chocolate and green frosting so it's a win!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

mmm all of those cupcakes looks delicious! I love the part about you making the toilet water green and Cody didn't notice. We didn't do anything for St. Patrick's day, I did wear a green shirt however.