Sunday, December 6, 2009

Picture a Christmas

12-6-09
One day I want a special little tree for just these picture frame ornaments. The first Christmas Cody and I were married, I bought the candy cane striped ornament at Hallmark that says "Our 1st Christmas Together" on it. I loved having it on our tree so much, that every year since I've bought some sort of picture ornament and put a picture from that year in it. They are some of my most favorite ornaments. This year our new silver snowflake frame has a picture from our trip to AZ, because it was just about the most fun thing we did all year. It's a fun hunt every year to find a new picture frame for our yearly photo.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Have I told you how much I love that you're doing this? Well I do. Love your little photo ornaments too. Such a great idea.

Megan said...

And are you sick of me sticking random comments everywhere? That's what happens when I wake up at 4 in the morning. Ha.