Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cinnamon and Pine Trees

My third day of December photo is dedicated to the delicious smells of Christmas.
12-3-09
This is my cute snowflake scentsy warmer that my mother-in-law bought me for Christmas last year. She didn't even know I was already obsessed with their yummy smelling blocks of wax! Right now I have some sort of homey cinnamon scent in it. I go back and forth all December long between cinnamon flavors, and ones that smell like pine trees. Since we have a fake tree, and Cody and I both grew up with real trees, I miss the piney scent, and it's fun to have that smell in our house, even if artificially. I really do like baking treats, but the next best thing to the house filled with real baking smells, is plugging in a little light bulb and letting it warm a square of welcoming wax.

What are your favorite Christmas smells? They say that smells are powerfully linked to memories, and I find I am much happier when my house smells good!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAH! I love a good smelling house, even if I can't smell anything right now. Other people can enjoy the great smell! I am excited to use my new scents for Christmas!

Megan said...

I love the piney smells. Not like Pine-Sol, but Christmas Tree-ey smells. I'm also loving Pumpkin Roll, Snowberry, and Winter Wonderland too.