Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Advent

I use and love flickr for posting and sharing my photos online. I have "met" a few people on there due to their photographs. I swap with a bunch of them too. It's great fun. So one of my flickr friends Emma had a great idea to post a picture every day till Christmas, as sort of a photo advent. I love it! I don't know if I will actually have the focus to get a picture up every day, but here we go with December 1st.

12-1-09

So, ok todays picture isn't super fun, but I've been dragging my feet about getting ready for Christmas this year, and yesterday Cody brought up my boxes. This is about 1/2 of them. We bought some big red & green plastic bins that I hope most of this stuff will fit in when I take it all down, and that I can just do away with the boxes.

How about you? All decorated? All excited?? All done shopping???

1 comment:

Em said...

Yay - how fun that you decided to join me with the christmas photos :o)

You have a lot of stuff! (I only have the one box)