Wednesday, July 22, 2009

new blog name!

Ok, so here is the deal, I love my old "My So-Called Blog" name, but it's not exactly, original. Of course it came from the best 90's show around (which I totally own on DVD if anyone wants to borrow & watch!), but I am pretty sure a million other people have a so-called blog. Since apparently I'm all about the 90's, I am changing my blog name to "Hey Jennecy", which is of course from the song "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms, but with my nickname Jennecy thrown in. I am keeping the 'so-called blog' part in there too, it just won't be the main name. The funny story, is that only ONE person ever called me Jennecy. One day Jared S. just said "I'm going to call you Jennecy." Then soon afterwards, Cody was trying to find a username for me on AOL, and JenB (my actual nickname among friends) was taken, and the only thing he could think of was Jennecy. I have had my aol username since like 96, and use jennecy as a username wherever possible, and it's only rarely taken. So I've completely embraced it as my internet alter ego.

Of course I could just go normal and name it something like, "Morgan Family Musings". I know how much blog names love alliteration.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm too late as it looks like you've already changed it. I really like "Hey Jennecy"- formerly known as My So Called Blog. Since I like that one too. Now I may just have to sing that song every time I go to your blog though.

jen morgan said...

You're not too late, I'm trying it out to see how it looks/feels!

lovejoys said...

i like my so called blog and thought it was original. i had no idea jared s. first called you jennecy. funny. i like the new heading.