Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cupcakes and Fairy Jars

Yay. So I made the cutest matchbox for a Cupcake themed swap. It was all pink and cute and yummy. I made some cute cupcake picks for her to put in real cupcakes too. They had... cupcakes on them.
Cupcake Matchbox - Sent!
wrapped up and ready to send
Cupcake Packaging


I also joined a swap for a tiny (4oz) jar with a captured fairy inside. It was harder than I thought! I painted a little wooden knob like a mushroom, and then put paper grass and green glitter in the jar with a bunch of mod podge, and then glued in the little fairy I made. I hung a dragonfly from the lid, then glued the whole thing shut. It was super fun to make, and I was a little sad to see her go.
Captured Fairy Jar - Sent!


Then, I made this artist trading card (ATC) with a captured fairy jar on it! Cody thought that was funny. I sewed a sheet of plastic onto the jar, so she was captured between the paper & plastic and it turned out awesome.
Captured Fairy Jar ATC - Sent

Other than that, I haven't been accomplishing much. As of now, the lead name for my gnome is Reuben. Possibly Reuben Roland for a full name.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I never saw the cupcake matchbox finished! Very cute!