Thursday, March 19, 2009

And the winner is...

Joyce! I put everyone's names on a list in order of commenting, removed any duplicates *megan* and then used random.org to pick the number. She was the last one to comment, and #13, so no unlucky numbers here! I had Cody here with me when I used the generator to pick the winner to keep me honest. Haha!

So, here is what she'll be receiving, unless she emails me and tells me there's something she doesn't want. I'm not forcing treats upon anyone!
Adooorable bright green metal lunch box, vellum flower stickers, strawberry coasters, the pink & green round tin, printed ribbons, pink & green rick rack, pink glitter glue, strawberry ring pop, stripey note pad, red & green gel pens, strawberry stoftlips, and Cody's contribution just for Reese (her little boy) a bright green Toyota rally truck!

I will be popping this in the mail sometime this weekend, or if not, the begining of next week! Thanks for all the comments, I guess now I know how to get comments on my blog, give stuff away! No really though, thanks for reading all of my useless chatter, I appreciate anyone who takes the time out of their day to come visit me & my so-called blog. : ) xox

4 comments:

Darci said...

I love all your useless chatter, and if I love it it is not useless!! See you soon : ) Joyce, you are so lucky!

Megan said...

Aw man. I'll try not to be too bitter. Cute stuff though. I'm loving the lunchbox. And I am totally using IE. That must be the trick. A-ha! No you'll be overloaded with comments from me.

Kathy Schroder's Sass said...

I am incredibly bitter, so very BITTER!!

lovejoys said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am so excited. Reece will love the truck and the ring pop. Doesn't everyone feel like they never win anything? I will never say that again. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Now I feel like I need to send you something like your trade but then you will be bitter because I can't do amazing cute stuff like that. Joyce