Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Things are looking wintery and delightful here. I love the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it, and someone else is shoveling it.

So, here is a bit of wintery goodness, a swap I just did with a super cute girl from ID. She suggested we swap, as we had been admiring each others photos on flickr for a while. She does the most amazing swaps, so I was kind of intimidated, but she chose the colors of blue, white & silver, so I couldn't resist! The collage below is what she sent me- so much good stuff! It all came wrapped individually, and then it all came inside this beautiful silver sleigh! I especially love the snowflake ornament frame, because we do a frame ornament each year, and the whimsey jar full of SO much stuff! I have already been using the gel pens like crazy, and how adorable is that snowman jar full of hot cocoa mix with the tiny little whisk! Everything was beautiful and I looove.

And here is the collage of what I sent her. Things like stickers & buttons, plus a fun winter mix CD, and a bunch of tags I made, along with random stuff like tissues & nail polish. I also sent her the 'winter welcome' banner at the top of this post. Banners are apparently my new favorite thing to make. See the one I made for my new nephew here!
This stuff on the bottom row is my favorite, the "panda claus" ring & little bird pocket mirror are both from etsy. The panda is especially fun since she collects panda's and her user name is Shanda Panda.

So there you have it, I am now officially excited and ready for Christmas. I am loving the way this time of year feels, and all the excitement and joy that goes with it. I love being able to do small acts of kindness, give gifts, see family and friends, attend parties, and of course eat treats. Also, my niece(s?) and nephew are coming over and bringing rock band with them on Tuesday, and I am super excited. I am a nerd, but I think it's so much fun. Ok, actually, I've only played guitar hero, but I'm sure this will be even more fun. I had to lure them here with free pizza, but it will totally be worth it as I kill with my awesome guitar skills.

1 comment:

ShandaPanda said...

Oooooo! I've been blogged! I love it!
:-)