Monday, December 15, 2008

10 more days!

Cutest little gingerbread house I decorated here, courtesy of Jenny from Allsorts! It's the closest thing to baking I'll be doing this year.

I don't know about you, but I am starting to freak out a little bit! My shopping is not done, nothing is wrapped, I have no treats for friends, neighbors or co-workers, figuring out a gift for Cody's Mom is impossible, and I am pretty sure I have eaten a small countries weight in chocolate already! I have packages I need to mail, one of them a swap I'm kind of excited/nervous about, and am waiting on 3 packages from etsy I ordered kind of last minute. I tried to make myself or buy the majority of my gifts handmade this year, which was both more fun and challenging than regular shopping.

I am super glad that it snowed here finally, it just isn't Christmas without snow. The canyon winds have already drifted most of the snow from the yard where I want it, to the front walk, where I don't. Of course. Cody shoveled the snow Saturday and I was super excited! He hasn't shoveled since last year before he broke his leg, and I am not a good shoveler, so therefore our driveway was either done by neighbors, or crappily by me.

The only thing I have actually ready, is the decorating of the house, and the Christmas cards. I bought personalized ones this year, last year I crafted them, and I don't like to do the same thing twice in a row. They are all addressed, stamped, and ready to go! One thing down, one million more to go...and only 10 days left to do them in! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good luck girly! Hey you are down by one neighbor gift. We got ours last night :) Merry Christmas!