Monday, November 17, 2008

Swap to Israel

Orli Swap Mosiac

I sent this assortment of crafty supplies to a cute girl in Israel. She contacted me and asked if I'd like to do a swap. I hadn't done one in a while so I said yes! She has a little girl, and loves pink, brown, blue & flowers. She seemed to like the same sort of crafty stuff I do, so I just went around and bought stuff I'd enjoy. I also made her one of those little post it notebooks. She got it pretty quickly, I had no idea how long priority mail to Israel would take, but it seems like a week and 1/2 . Good grief, it takes stuff from Eddie Bauer that long to get here. I'm interested to see what I receive. I told her I'd enjoy anything from her country.


So, here is what I got in the swap! Cute huh! I especially love the owl clippy holder thingy, and the hair clips she sewed for me. It was a fun assortment of stuff. I'm glad I swapped with her!
Orly Swap mosaic - Received!

No comments: