Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Currently...

Loving: This adorable fabric from Japanese designer Etsuko Furuya. If it wasn't like, 18$ a yard, I would be buying loads of it and making curtains for my basement! Maybe I'll just buy a little purse made from it. Will you just look at that deer!!---------------->
Also, how awesome are these shadow puppets?!?!

Wondering: if these Keens would solve my "want to wear nicer than tennis shoes, but not quite dressy enough for dress shoes" dilemma?? It's not such a problem in the summer when nice sandals go with everything.

i think they just might!

Planning: on making homemade whole wheat tortillas for dinner tonight for our veggie quesadillas. I hope they turn out.

Finding: out that my style is 'funky modern'. What's your style?

Reading
: up on Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome. Cody found this article first, (and then I found the Wikipedia articles) and it completely describes me!! If I let it go long enough, it turns into this Non-24 Hour Sleep-Wake syndrome, which is even worse. I will stay up later & later every night if left to my own devices until I am completely backwards, and then start all over again. I just thought I was nuts, but apparently, it's a real thing. It makes me feel better to know I'm not just a crazy night owl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

druw likes your monkeys and your shadow puppets! i totally think those shoes are FAB! the flowers are too cute :)
kris :)

Anonymous said...

me again! druw wonders if you will be home on halloween night? he would like to run out there!!!

jen morgan said...

if anyone wants to try them, the tortillas were AMAZING, easy & healthy!! we LOVED them.

Shanda Panda said...

I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open! That article is so totally "me". I never thought there might be an actual reason I can't sleep regular hours. Right now it is about 1 AM and I won't get to sleep until after 2 at the soonest. Even though I KNOW I have to get up at 7:45 to get kids to school my body is just never ready for bed at a normal time. I think we are still just crazy night owls but with science on our side.