Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Currently...


Loving: My cute new hair. I had some awesome red highlights put in yesterday & got it cut. I love new hair.

Watching: Long Way Round. We're on Disc 2, episode 5. I enjoy Ewan McGregor & Star Wars references. Plus fun british words.

Reading: Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (upon recommendation of Kathy's shelfari, I'm not sure what I think yet. I'm about 1/2 way through)

Doing: Laundry. Fun.

Internetting: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! Did you miss this the first time around?!?! It's still online and free for the viewing. It's a 3-part web series of hilariousness. If you love anything Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, or Joss Whedon, you will love this. If you have no idea who any of these people are, but think funny things are funny, you will love this!

Waiting: for some dresses I ordered to arrive. I have absolutely nothing to wear to an event that calls for 'cocktail attire', and need some serious help!

Wishing: it was cooler weather. I LOVE fall & can't wait for it to begin.

Thinking: about my old friend & neighbor Jason & his family. They are an amazing family & I love them. I have a photo that Jean took of of Jason, my friend Trisha & I starting kindergarten together that is one of my favorites. I'll always remember him that way, as the little blonde boy who always had a smile, and protected us from dogs while walking home from the bus.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Alright. I'm finally watching Dr. Horrible's sing along thing. It is pretty dang funny. Did you notice Dr. Horrible totally said "balls!" at the end of Act 1. Totally made me think of Jess.

And I love this part, "It's curtains for you! Frilly, lacy, waving curtains". Too funny.

Shanda said...

Hi Jen...I thought I would mosey on over from flickr and take a peek at your blog. It is nice to hear the stories behind the photos! I wanted to say that I loved Long Way Round too. Too bad my husband deleted the middle episodes off of my DVR. :-(
~Shanda Panda

jen said...

Hi Shanda! I'm glad you visited my blog, although you can tell more from my writing what a nut-bar I am. Over at flickr I might seem more sane!
Bad news about your DVR deletion. We had a free month of netflix, and watched them that way. It was a good use of free movies.