Thursday, August 14, 2008

boring fact about me!

So here's something you probably didn't know about me. I love smashed pennies. You know, the machines in tourist areas where you put in a penny and 50¢ and it rolls it flat and smashes an image onto it?
Anyway, my first one was from Disneyland in the 80's, and I've been in love ever since. The problem is, I never go anywhere. So my collection is pretty small, but it's fun. Cody brought me one from his trip to Alaska, and Cody's mom has brought me 3 from her travels to art shows with Cody's dad. It's my favorite thing ever. I also joined a swap on swapbot and got 4 new pennies in the mail this week!
If you ever want to make me ridiculously happy for the price of 51¢, next time you see a smashed penny machine, make me one. I'll love you forever!

3 comments:

Darci said...

I love them too. What else can you collect for so cheap. I will keep you in mind then next time a smash a penny!!

Megan said...

We used to collect them to and then kind of gave up. Want to inherit our collection? Fun stuff.

Megan said...

And I just wanted to say that I don't have church until 1:30 today. :P