Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Swap Pics!

So I have been swapping on swap-bot.com as of late, and a few posts ago I had a picture of the journal I altered for my partner, and here is the one I got in return! I like it a lot, it's kind of linen-y, and I love green, felt & rick rack, so it has all of them!!
My Journal from the swap! - Received

Here is a swap I sent, it was supposed to be a 5$ swap. I got her stickers to put faces on stuff, lip gloss, cookie cutter for Halloween, and I stitched the little felt skull :) The swap package I'm getting in return is coming from Spain! So possibly a few weeks away.
Super Quick Newbie Swap 9 - sent

Journal I altered for my friend Megan's birthday
Altered Book

For the love of mushrooms bookmark swap! I sent 2 to 2 partners, sent the green one to Dawn, and kept the red felt one for myself.
For the Love of Mushrooms Bookmark Swap - Sent!

Altered matchbox with earrings from etsy for Cody's mom for mother's day!
Earrings matchbox

The paper I used is actually digital scrapbook paper that I printed out. I had made her card with the same digi supplies, and printed it out, so I wanted to have it match!
So, that's what I've been up to. I'm working on a handmade card swap, and a private swap with a girl on flickr. I also joined a 'where do you live' postcard swap where I should get 7 postcards back from all over. Fun!!

1 comment:

ShandaPanda said...

I can't believe I never thought to make gift boxes with matchboxes! I love making them but never know what to do with them. Great inspiration!