Friday, April 18, 2008

blerg.

I cannot believe that I keep posting blogs. I have absolutely nothing worth saying. I suggest you stop reading right now. Seriously.

Since i have nothing fun to say, here is a list. Lists are good because they cut down on annoying filler and/or chatter.

Currently:

Loving: The steal I got on these Keens. I got both the brown and black, they were THAT good of a deal. Plus they fit like a dream and are totally wearable with everything.



Listening: To the new R.E.M. album. It's pretty darn good.

Watching: The return of all the funny shows. 30 Rock, Scrubs, The Office. We've missed laughing at tv.

Fretting: That I woke up with swollen eyelids this morning. Like, seriously puffy. I am thinking I am allergic to my new annoyingly cheap ($3!) mascara I tried for the first time yesterday. I took one of Cody's claritins, and it has subsided, but I would have frightened away children with my puffy eyes today.



Thinking: About cutting/dying my hair. It's flat and flatter. Meh. So very meh.

Internetting: Etsy. I am addicted. I buy little things here and there, but mostly just long for them.

Swapping: Little matchboxes and altered Journals on swap-bot.com. Here is the journal I sent to someone :)
Swap-Bot Altered Journal Swap

Realizing: That my blog is ridiculous. Nah, I didn't just realize that. I've known it from the get go.

Narfing: At ANY sort of auto play music embedded in peoples blogs, myspaces whathave you. I love music. Yay music. But I loathe starting to read something about someone, only to have some awful Metallica (or even a GOOD song) start playing. I usually have my OWN iTunes open and going when I am on the computer, and if I don't, it's because I want the quiet. I am fine with having music players in web pages, what I hate is the auto play. Let the person choose if they'd like to be serenaded while they browse. End rant.

No comments: