Monday, September 17, 2007

disjointed and uninteresting

Cody said that he came and read my blog today, and I was sad that I hadn't updated in forever. Then I realized it's because I don't have anything to update! I'm having a very boring September so far. I am getting quite excited about fall, and having fun watching our garage slowly appear. Other than that, it's just the same old stuff. On Thursdays I have started tending a little girl from my neighborhood for a few hours. She's adorable and it's fun. We just hang out in the basement and play. She's 18-months, so not quite old enough to do crafty projects, but still really entertaining.
Next week all the new fall shows premier, and I always have to choose between Ugly Betty/Grey's Anatomy on ABC, or My Name is Earl/The Office/30 Rock on NBC Thursdays. I usually end up choosing the funny NBC shows, and watching Ugly Betty online, and catch Grey's when I can. I guess I'd just rather watch comedy than drama most days. Of all the shows, Cody is most excited to see what happens on The Office, mostly because we laughed darn hard at the thought of Ryan 'the temp' being Michael Scott's corporate boss. Too funny!
I feel like I don't have anything fun to say when I don't have any fun pictures to post. I haven't been very crafty lately, I think it's because of the sorry state of my massage room, which has all of my supplies strewn all over it it just too messy to try and find anything, much less inspire me to make anything. I have been reading a lot. It seems like everything I read is a series. In the last few weeks I read the 2nd book in the Traveler series, all 3 of the Twilight books, and the 4th Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. Sometimes I just want a book I can read, and move on. No waiting for a next version. I read the Traveler 2 years ago, and finally the 2nd one came out, and now I have to wait for the 3rd. I guess it helps that there's no more Harry Potters to wait for. Speaking of HP, I wonder if JKR is going to write a new series or just sit back and swim around in her money. Sounds like fun to me.
This post is completely disjointed and uninteresting. I think there's something wrong with me. I totally ordered oatmeal raisin cookies instead of chocolate chip from our dairy delivery place, and I usually hate raisins in cookies, and crave chocolate all the time. Something must be off.

Here's a digital scrapbook page I made for Cody with some free St. Patrick's themed supplies. It inspired me because I always feel lucky in my life.
luckyguy2


No comments: