Sunday, June 24, 2007

7

So, Cody & I have been married for 7 years. There has yet to be an itch. Hehe. We had a great day, (on Friday) Cody took the day off work, and we did a little shopping in town, and then had a little nap, and drove to Ogden to meet our friends Trent & Shellie at the Union Grill for dinner. (I love love love their Cajun Turkey sandwich, and I always get the pasta salad with it and it's like 2 whole days worth of food.) We ordered dessert, (which the waiter gave us for free! yay waiter!) because they have the best chocolate cake around. It's like 10 feet tall. Ok, not really, but it's huge and good and toooootally worth it. Drat, writing this is making me want to go eat there again.
I was thinking about asking Cody for a sewing machine for my anniversary present (I got him some Craftsman metric wrenches, fun huh) because I've been wanting to learn to sew. I did sew a pillowcase once in 7th grade, and that is about the extent of my knowledge. I have at least 2 pairs of pants that I have never worn because they need hemming, and I have *always* wanted to make my own curtains! I just like the idea of making my own stuff. I don't know why. Do you think I could do anything real with this?

Hello Kitty Sewing Machine

Haha! Cute huh. Or is it more of a toy. It looks almost real, and it's made by a real brand and all, but I really want something that will be easy to use, and not jam up or need the tension adjusted all the time. I'm still looking for something in a decent brand, but not too expensive. And man, who knew that sewing machines were so expensive?!?!

No comments: