Saturday, January 13, 2007

brown paper packages tied up with strings

It's is freeeeezzzzing here right now. The high tomorrow is like 12. Yikes. So I've decided I'd like to learn to crochet. I want to make cute hats and scarves and the like. Cody's Aunt has sent me some instructions on how to make the different stitches, and I'm afraid to try, but I really want to! I'm sort of addicted to Esty, and I spend a lot of time browsing through super cute homemade hats and stuff. Like this one: Leaf Hat it's ridiculous. I want to learn to make stuff like it!! If i had a baby, it would be wearing that hat right now I tell you. Sometimes I find the most random stuff there, like this picture somebody painted of Dwight K. Schrute from the office, Geesh!

I noticed while I was cropping photo's of the cards I made, that in the background of one of them you could see my new ihome! I'm just so excited to have it. I've always had to drag my CD player from my massage room to the kitchen and back again to have music upstairs. Look at how awesome it is! Not that it's a good picture or anything:

No comments: