Thursday, December 21, 2006

dreaming of a white.....

I don't know about anyone else, but I am yearning for some Christmas snow. And not just because it covers up our sad rock pile...er....yard...either. There is nothing better than frosty windows and fluffy white mounds on Christmas day. I am seriously sad at the lack of snow so far this month. According to the news, we're due for a little snowstorm today, but we'll see. The funny thing is, I don't really like driving in it, just sitting home being cozy while it's snowy. We have a lazy peaceful Christmas eve planned, with movie watching, story reading, and eating. I am making an all-appetizer meal, which is my favorite thing to do. I usually try to bake an apple pie, but I'm just not feeling it this year. I don't know why. Anyway, it's the perfect time for it to snow, but it's just not in the cards as it stands. Let's all join hands and sing fa-fo dooray, or whatever it is that who's sing, and have a pray for snow circle.

Now we usually put photo's of us in our Christmas cards, and although I know I'll regret posting this, here is why we didn't put one in this year.
I tried to cute it up with photoshop, but it doesn't really distract from the ugly that is me. :)

Here is a much better, warmer & fuzzier picture for ya:
awww. Molly burrowed into a pair of Cody's pants that were on the floor and napped in them. It was redonkulously cute.

I highly recommend Sufjan Stevens FABOO Christmas album!!!!

No comments: