Sunday, November 26, 2006

cup-a-ma-cakes!!!

Yeah, I like to take pictures of stuff I've made. There was a bake sale at Cody's work for the recreation committee, and I made devils food cup cakes with this frosting and they were soooo good.




Since it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, (everywhere you goooooo) we put up the outside lights on our house and they are cute & blue. Our dangling snowflakes aren't on, because the outlet doesn't work. Sad. We brought up our Christmas tree (fake, I know, but I just couldn't deal with our cat+new carpet+sap & possible tree tippage) and will hopefully get to start decorating this week. We have a Christmas party of some sort every Saturday in December. I love the holidays. No doubt I will be posting pictures of my decor soon. I know you can't wait!

No comments: