Tuesday, September 19, 2006

what's all this then?

I love fall. It is my most favorite of seasons. The air is crispy and smells like leaves and rain, and it looks like evening all day long. I love pumpkins for sale on the side of the road, and I L O V E that Cody stopped and bought me one the other day. I don't think I can own enough warm spicy smelling candles, or things in black & purple with cats and skulls and bats on them. I love that it's cool enough to go wheeling in the mountains all day and not get hot, and I love cooking stuff like baked potato soup, sugar cookies, and stew. I love that all the new TV shows are back on, and cannot wait to see the season premiers of Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, & Lost. I love wearing hoodies and fuzzy socks. I like waking up and burrowing into the covers instead of throwing them off. I like sitting on the porch to watch the sunset and not being attacked by mosquitos. I love sweaters almost as much as hoodies, and I love boys in sweaters. I love bags of halloween size candy that we buy for the trick or treaters and end up eating 1/2 of ourselves while watching scary movies on tv. I love anticipating winter just around the corner. Happy fall everyone (and don't eat the spinach- just a little advice from me to you)!

No comments: