Monday, August 21, 2006

oh for crying out loud!

Remember on my last entry, how I told of impending hair-dying escapades, and wow was that some good foreshadowing on my part. I can't BELIEVE I forgot that Feria does this to my hair! I now have awesome bright cherry roots, and beautiful dark cherry ends. Both are lovely colors, but THEY DON'T MATCH!! Sheesh. I don't want to kill my hair, but I hate the red glowing halo effect I've got going, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to fix it. Yikes and yikes. I don't know if this is a good idea to try out my long wanted for black hair dye, but I guess it's as good a time as any. I'm using a totally NON-permanent dye this time, so hopefully it won't fry.
Wish me & my..........
...............luck!

So we have a free preview of "soapnet", which I wouldn't normally care about, but apparently 90210 is considered a soap, and I am reliving my teenage days by watching 30 year old actors pretend to be high school students. hooray!

No comments: